What is this?
Combining the use of a client-server architecture with Open DataBase Connectivity (ODBC),
secure web-based interfaces, and the Microsoft SQL Server relational database,
RepairData provides a powerful and easy-to-use computing environment over the Internet.
It contains standard logistics and information management processes for all aspects of operational systems, including:
1. asset visibility, control, and distribution
2. equipment configuration, upgrade, and maintenance
3. inventory shipping, tracking, receiving, and reporting
4. legacy configuration control, calibration status, and failure analysis
5. well-designed on line reporting supporting all operational aspects
RepairData's wide range of capabilities enhances system management and helps
you quickly isolate problems by providing precise configuration and location
information for parts. As a result, it drastically reduces system repair time and
the number of repairs necessary to valuable system components that cannot be
unavailable. Using a robust system of data collection, dissemination, and
reporting of both classified and unclassified data, statistical trends are
easily tracked. The analysis of current performance metrics allows the
prediction of future trends based on true historical data, eliminating guesswork and human error.